Wednesday 23 June 2010

What it takes to be happy ?


While i'm trapped in traffic this morning, I'm wondering why do we have to complain about our lives??? 
« I don't like this, I prefer this one instead, i'm stressed, why i don't have this, I don't deserve this ».....

Shut up! Don't worry and be Happy !

« I am happy I will tell you »
yes May is happy!
I don't have the same bank account as Bill Gates, however, I'm a rich woman in my own way. I'm a healthy woman, having a house to live in, I lay in a  bed warm and comfortable every night , had breakfast this morning, listening to Corinne Bailey while I'm driving, dressing with my favorite color, the sky is grey but Mr. Sun still there, I couldn't ask for more! Besides,well surrounded, having a nice family, good friends. Happiness for me is Love, joy, laughter, good memories, good music...it's all about Love
I can't imagine into this world  there are a bunch of people who don't have these, they don't even have the essential tools to survive.
Therefore peeps...wake up!!!... I'M LUCKY and a lot of YOU ARE also!
Enjoy this life!!! it's all about love, love yourself ,you will see life easier!
Mwah, have a nice day!
May:)

What it takes to be happy ?

« Happiness is like a butterfly;
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you ,
but if you turn your attention
to other things, it will
come and sit softly
on your shoulder..
»
(Thoreau)

« Do what makes you happy
Be with who makes you smile
Laugh as much as you breath
Love as long as you live.»



« For every minute you are angry you
loose sixty seconds of happiness ».





2 comments: