Friday 25 June 2010

The little girl and her Idol....R.I.P MJ


Back in the days on every saturday morning, she used to run in the basement, just to be on time for her TV show. Throwing out her pillow on the couch, putting on her dancing shoes, fixing her bandana, she was ready to hit the stage, her stage on the basement floor. She was dancing the same choreography as the dancers on TV. She was that little girl who used to dance and sing with her hair brush in front of any mirrors that she could find in the house. Those pop stars like Madonna, Janet Jackson, and Paula Abdul used to make her dance like a star but Micheal was making her dreaming.


He was her idol,
He was her pop star,
Her king.
ACTUALLY I WAS THAT LITTLE GIRL :)
Used to say : “One day, I will dance for you on stage Micheal!”

While I’m having these thoughts in mind, my childhood idol is gone now. Never had a chance to meet him. I guess one day, I will meet him up there :)
Can’t believe one year has already passed, time flies!
You will be missed MJ
R.I.P My King ( August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)

May :)

3 comments:

  1. That's cute also that little girl was right. Rest in peace See you in heaven man.PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. May didn't know you had a blog.Here we are,here's the real May the way I know her ,very nice girl!
    Missing that dude, Rest in Peace MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah that dude was my Idol! First, Thanks to Jr also Loone for reading my blog. It's a real pleasure to have you as readers!!! Feel free to let me know your opinions also your suggestions. Thanks May :)

    ReplyDelete